Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Early to bed?? Maybe.

OK.  I got the yard done-all of it, and a good thing, too.  It is supposed to rain in the afternoon.  I was supposed to have the a/c fixed in the morning, but got a call around 7 p.m. asking if I and another person would come "petrol" the floor at the home while there is a big staff meeting.  We all ready know that Mother is being transferred.  Some of the employees are fearful of losing their jobs, but I will speculate that it may be about Obama Care and forced coverage for abortion.  I have been wrong before, but I guess I will hear about it, whatever it is


Otherwise, there isn't much to write or relate of interest.  This will be short as I need to go to bed "early" so that I can get up early.

I AM THE LIGHT
OF THE WORLD:
HE THAT FOLLOWS
ME
SHALL NOT
WALK IN DARKNESS
BUT SHALL HAVE
THE LIGHT OF
LIFE.

John 8: 12


END

No comments: