Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Well spoken in the end

I've been trying to up to upload a few pictures, but for some reason they will not upload.  It uploaded the other day...sigh.

Any how or anyway...whichever way you chose, the Plum tree is in full boom as of today, March 12.  We will probably get a hard frost and that will be the end of that...or the fruit.

I got the big, old mower out and it is on the charger.  As it is an electric start and has been hibernating since fall, it needs a good dose of juicy juice.  It will take overnight to get the battery up and ready for a good work out.  As we had rain overnight and early this morning, I am not sure if the ground will be dry enough for running through the grass/weeds.

I did get some photos of my neighbors yard and I had hoped to post them tonight.  They would have been interesting.

I have been working on the kitchen a little bit and getting it ready for a little more canning.  I need  maid service, I think.

There are teeny weeny  running all over my desk.  They may be attracted to the warmth of the computer.  I don't know where they have come from or why they are visiting me; I do know that they bite.

I got a couple loads of cloths washed, dried and hung up.  I washed sweaters, too.  It may be time to put them away for the season, but you never can next week tell what next week will bring.  I may drag them out again.

+++

CHARITY NEVER FAILS,
WHEREAS PROPHECIES
WILL DISAPPEAR,
AND TONGUES WILL CEASE,
AND KNOWLEDGE
WILL BE DESTROYED.
FOR WE KNOW IN PART
AND WE PROPHESY
IN PART,
BUT WHEN THAT
WHICH IS PERFECT
HAS COME,
THAT WHICH IS IMPERFECT
WILL BE DONE AWAY WITH.

Cor. 13: 8-10

+++

Do you think that means-applies...to us here in this 21 century?  You may wish to continue to read this passage.  I'll bet you know it well or at least have heard it spoken or taught at some time in your lifetime.

END






No comments: