Friday, March 23, 2012

Rainy Day in the Bluegrass

I picked up my new glasses. They are heavy as they are real glass lenses, not plastic.  I sent my old ones in to have new lenses put into the frames so that I will have a backup pair of glasses.  All the better to see you with...

I also got a haircut.  This was a better cut and of course, more expensive.  I am not a big spender, but sometimes it is worth the extra few bucks for a good haircut.

Of course I stopped at the Chinese Restaurant.  Don't order milk at a Chinese Restaurant...what is milk??  It kind of fun to see people come into a Chinese Restaurant and load up on spaghetti...or just load up until their plates spill over and on to the floor.  They seem afraid that they won't be able to get more.  It's a buffet'..all you can eat!  Maybe they are afraid that they will have to make more than one trip to the buffet'..

I spent my day running around and in a long wait at the beauty shoppe.  The beauty shoppe was full of men and young guys.  They are more picky about their hair than the woman.

Other than that it was a kind of slow poky, hurry up and wait day.  Of course, the rain came down and the sirens went off, but the bad weather went a bit east of here and caused some damage.  With the overnight rain and the storms today, the grass is lush and already needs mowing.  It won't be done  'til next week as gas goes up with the ticking of the clock.

+++
FOR GOD
WHO HAS COMMANDED
THE LIGHT TO SHINE
OUT OF DARKNESS,
HAS SHINNED IN
OUR HEARTS.,
TO GIVE THE LIGHT
OF KNOWLEDGE
OF THE GLORY OF
GOD
IN THE FACE
OF JESUS CHRIST
11 Cor. 4:6

+++

I know I have posted this passage before and commented on the passage, too.  So tonight I will just end here.

END

No comments: