Friday, March 2, 2012

Wild Weather

 
Above is from the front porch.
The drive way and some of the yard next door. 
..
My van got peppered with hail.

I took a few pictures of this afternoon's storm.  I didn't take many because the wind, rain and hail were being driven in the front door.  The house next door had some slight roof damage and a tree branch down in the front.  I'm happy that it didn't land on my van.  Tomorrow...or soon, I need to fix the down spout.  It is pretty loose.  The college where I went, lost the roof of the Art and Science building.  We were very lucky here even though there were touchdowns.

I was going to post some pictures of the canned chicken, but lost track of what I was intending to do because of watching the weather reports on TV.  Maybe I will get the picture up tomorrow.

The temperature has dropped from 73 this afternoon to the 40's now.  We may have snow on Sunday.  If we do, it probably won't be much. 

*****
FOR HE SHALL
GIVE HIS ANGELS
CHARGE OVER THEE
TO KEEP THEE
IN ALL THY WAYS.
THEY SHALL BEAR
THEE UP IN THEIR HANDS,
LEST THOU DASH
THY FOOT AGAINST
A STONE.

Ps. 91: 11-12

END



No comments: