Saturday, March 10, 2012

Time flies at the speed of light


I have re-set all my clocks except one; the clock radio.  I might just leave that one as it is and slowly wake up to music and at my own speed.  It does take a couple days to get adjusted to a different time, and as you all know, I like to take my time.

I made a big pot of home-made soup this afternoon.  I am waiting for it to cool off before putting it in the refrigerator.  The pot of soup will be good for several lite meals this week.

I really don't feel like writing this post.  I know that I have had over 15,000 " hits" from here in the U.S. and various foreign countries, but seldom does anyone acknowledge that they have looked in at the blog.  So...I wonder if it is worth the time and effort of writing and posting.  I am seriously considering giving up posting here.

Don't forget to re-set your clocks, watches and clock radios.  One hour ahead, if you are here in the U. S. A.

*****

FOR GOD,
WHO HAS COMMANDED
THE LIGHT TO SHINE
OUT OF DARKNESS,
HAS SHINED IN OUR HEART,
TO GIVE US THE LIGHT
OF KNOWLEDGE
OF THE GLORY OF GOD
IN THE FACE
OF JESUS CHRIST.

****

11 Cor. 3-6


I don't know about the rest of the world that God created, but I like light and lots of it.  I wish I were a beacon on a dark and windy shore, a guide to  floundering ships or souls.  It is a good wish, but I know it is hard to ignite and keep the flame unwavering, within myself, let alone in others.  How do YOU keep the flame ever-burning?

END




No comments: