Thursday, March 22, 2012

FIG LEAVES AND THE ORDER OF THINGS!

Oh, here I am again.  I went to bed "early" last night.  I went to bed tired. I got up tired.  I'm tired of being tired!  I even slept "late."  Well, we are about to have a change in the moon phase-that may account for it!

So...this day was an "in" day.  I did what I had to do and no more. I kept drifting off as I sat on the couch.  Before it was discovered that I had sleep apnea I would just fall over.  I don't do that anymore!  A good thing, too!  One time I fell asleep on the commode, fell over and hit my head on the bath tub and woke up laughing at my self.  It was so stupid and funny.  It's a good thing I am so hard headed!  Sometimes we just have to laugh at ourselves!

We had a nice rain for most of the day and more coming tomorrow.  I do have to go out and do a few things and go to the eye Doctor.  My glasses are finally in.  So...if I get wet I will remember that only sugar melts.

+++
GOD HAS SPOKEN
AND SUMMONED
THE EARTH,
FROM THE RISING
OF THE SUN
TO ITS SETTING.
+++

Psalm 49: 1


There is order in all things, even when everything appears chaotic; without rhythm or reason.  Even the smallest sub-atomic particle is part of God's creation and plan.  Scientists keep searching of the God Particle.  In all their wisdom and knowledge...they have not found what they seek.  Those men of science better be careful about eating the fruit from the Tree of Knowledge or they may all find themselves wearing fig leaves.  Um...that wouldn't be good.

END




No comments: