Thursday, August 30, 2012

A rolling cart

OK.  This my mantra;  Better every day; Better and better in every way.  Or...if you don't use it, you lose it.  Or "With God all things are possible."

Today I have been having slight chill now and then..  I won't take my temperature-I don't want to know.  I have a deep bronchial cough.  The Doctor gave me notta.  I have a small pharmacy in my med. cabinet.  I am doing far better with simple aspirin, but I know that I will not be out and about this week-end.  No church.

Also, "Where there is a will there is a way."  I am using a rolling cart for support on the left side and a cane on the right side. I hope to be up and "at em" by this time next week.  The rolling cart is good for transporting dirty cloths to the washing machine, too.  It just won't fold for me!  Well, that's OK.  I can fold standing on one foot.  Look! I'm a stork!

Again, this a short. There really isn't much to say or write about when your confined.  This just isn't going to last long.  I won't let it.

+++
 
EVERY GOOD GIFT
AND EVERY
PERFECT GIFT
IS FROM
COMING DOWN
FROM THE FATHER
OF LIGHTS
WITH WHOM
THERE IS NO CHANGE
NOR SHADOW OF
ALTERATION
 
James 2: 17
 
God doesn' change.  We do.  Try to change for your betterment and the betterment of all you see, speak to or interact with.  Not easy as it is the road less traveled.
 

End

No comments: