Thursday, August 23, 2012

GLORIFY THE LORD

This day kind of got away from me.  I have been on the phone a lot due to an illness in the family.  I also went out late to look around the new store.  I was a little disappointed in the new store.  It's OK, but it could be better.

So, I have not really thought about this blog at all.  Nothing springs to mind that I want to write about. Which means that this will be a short blog.

I just finished up a load of cloths.  Pretty late in the day, but it is done and they are dry.  As I didn't get myself off to mass today I guess I better make up for it tomorrow.

+++
 
CALL UPON ME
IN THE DAY
OF TROUBLE:
I WILL
DELIVER YOU
AND YOU SHALL
GLORIFY ME.
 
Psalm 50: 15
 
Yes, most of us only call on the Lord in times of trouble, distress and need.  We are thoughtless creatures, aren't we, only thinking of how to worm our way into God's good graces.  This day, I call on the Lord, not for my sake, but for the health and welfare of my brother...his needs and intentions...and for all those who suffer in sickness, pain and deprivations.  Heal them all, if you will, Lord, that they may glorify Your Name.  Amen.
 
 
END


No comments: