Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SICK, SICK, SICK-YUK


Sick, sick, sick.  I could never be a drug addict; my system just can't take it.  Yes, I took one Endocet tablet for a slipped disk/pinched nerve.  The cure is worse than the bite.  I'll stick to Aspirin or Tylenol.  The reason I took the medicine is because I needed to go to mass and then shopping.  Yuk, did I get sick.  Yes, I have a perscription so don''t anyone get excited.

After mass I went shopping again.  Today I got a case of canned corn(12 cans) for $4.98.  Tomorrow I will get another case.  That should be plenty for the winter.  While corn is cheap right now, I doubt that it will be later.  I would have shopped more , but I felt nausea coming on and just made it home.

I had intended to add some corn recipes to this post, but didn't get to it.  Instead I went to bed this and afternoon in an attempt sleep away and alleviate my stomach's reaction to bad medicine.  It did help a little.  I will try to add a couple recipes in my next post..

So, you see, I am not yet up to par and will not write much tonight.  Endocet has numerous side effects an I think I had most of them.

 I HEARD MY GOD
CALL TO ME
IN THE DARKEST,
DEEP OF NIGHT,
WHEN I LAY MY
HEAD IN SORROW,
WHEN I LAY MY
HEAD IN FRIGHT.
 HE LAY HIS HAND
UPON ME
TO TAKE AWAY
MY PAIN
TO BRING REST
DOWN UPON ME
OR WAS IT
JUST A DREAM?
+
A VOICE CALLED
TO ME GENTLY,
YES, I HEARD HIM
CALL MY NAME
AWAKE MY SOUL
AND LISTEN
FOR HIS VOICE
TO COME AGAIN.

 END/MEB

or maybe I was hallucinating.

 +++

"I AM THE LIGHT
OF THE WORLD
HE THAT FOLLOWS
ME
SHALL NOT WALK
IN DARKNESS
BUT SHALL HAVE
THE LIGHT OF LIFE"

John 8: 12

END
no comments











No comments: