Tuesday, August 28, 2012

IS IT THIS OR IS IT THAT?

This a very short post. Here is the reason why.  I was picking pears from the tree in the back yard.  I had a big bag full.  I went back out to pick some more.  A low branch swiped my face as I was reaching up for more pears.  I lost my  balance and down I went.

At this time I can not bear weight on my left foot and it is painful and puffy.  I have been sliding and hobbling around with great discomfort.  I am having a hard time getting to the bathroom and it is one of my favorite places.

I can't get to the phone without difficulty and pain.  In the morning a friend is coming to take me to get my little foot/ankle checked out.  In the meantime I have taken a half tablet of Hydrocodone and am going to bed.  I will not drink any fluids as it so difficult to get to the b.r.

So here is the deal.  Don't call.  I will call the right people at the right time.  So, it a broken or is it a bad sprain?  I don't want either one.  Come help me pick pears!   LOl's!  Waaa!

THE LORD TOOK HIS EYES OFF ME FOR JUST ONE SECOND AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! AND THAT IS ALSO HOW QUICKLY WE CAN FALL FROM GRACE,TOO.   IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND



END

No comments: