Thursday, August 2, 2012

Work...Work...Work



I guess I will sleep well tonight.  There is a full moon in the evening sky, but I don't think it will phase me.  I have been outside working from around 10 AM to about 5:30 PM.  I had a lot of yard work to catch up with and a lot more waiting.  I got a lot done in spite of the heat and humidity.  I did have to stop often and drink a lot of water and just sit for a few minutes and cool off.  Tomorrow I will be out and won't get much done, but that is OK.  It may cool down slightly and we might even get a little rain...well, maybe.

I can tell you that if I were getting payed for the work that I did today I would be a bit richer and would probably buy something extravagant.  I really put is a good day's work.

So, that was my day.  I hardly ate, but drank a lot of plain water.  I should be sloshing around, but I am not. I probably lost more fluids than I took in...and I took in plenty.  And my arm hurts, but all in all, I did a yeoman's or yoewoman's job.  Now I am resting.


+++

THE NAME OF THE LORD
IS A STRONG TOWER:
THE RIGHTEOUS
RUNNETH INTO IT
AND ARE SAFE.

Proverbs 18: 10

END



No comments: