Thursday, August 16, 2012

MY WILL OR THY WILL...

Well, I didn't get anything done today or even go out of the house.  I slept most of the day away as I am still feeling the aftereffects of that %$&# Endocet that I took yesterday.  My intentions were good, but that is as far as they took me-back to bed.  Sometimes you just have to do what your body tells you to do.  As I am feeling better this evening, tomorrow is bound to be a better day.

I wanted to get back to the store and get another case of creamed corn.  I hope to do that tomorrow after mass.  I especially want to get very serious about stocking up as I just read that long-range whether predations are for a very cold, snowy winter.  The forecast says that the East Coast will be especially subject to cruddy weather.   So stock up on the necessities, if at all possible.

We had a pretty good rain this evening.  We need more, but I guess we are doing better now as most places have lifted their burn bans and bans on fireworks.  They could leave the ban on fireworks on forever, as far as I am concerned.

My neighbor got rid of their big boat which they have never had in the water.  Now they have a small tow-behind camper.  I can now see to get out of my driveway.

As I stayed in today and only watched some of the news, I really don't have much to share or offer. 

+++

TEACH ME
TO DO
YOUR WILL,
FOR YOU
ARE MY
GOD.
MAY YOUR
GOOD SPIRIT
GUIDE ME
ON LEVEL
GROUND.

Psalm 142: 10

OK, Do we do God's will?  Do we know or recognize the will of God?  Most generally we follow our own will or desires.  We are vain creatures, after all.  We can all do better.  I wish to do better.  How about you?

END


No comments: