Friday, August 24, 2012

LIFE'S LITTLE CHALLENGES

I don't know why I am still yawning.  I overslept this morning and my watch stopped.  I certainly put in enough hours of sack time.  I just made it to church and my hair was still wet in the back from my shower.  Still, I did get there.

I am going to bed early...well, early for me, anyway.  It just seems that occasionally I must sleep, whether I intend to or not.  Nature just takes over and sleep, I must.

This has been another day that has gone astray for any number or reasons.  I guess I will have to gather up all these good intentions and lost opportunities and lock them up in a suitcase, a closet or stuff them into a little box.  I will keep the keys 'though.  I might need to retrieve and salvage all the best of these high ambitions and lofty intents. I just hope I can remember where I stash all of them  away.

+++
 
HAPPY IS HE
WHOSE FAULT
IS TAKEN AWAY,
WHOSE SIN
IS COVERED.
 HAPPY THE MAN
WHOM THE LORD
IMPUTES NOT
GUILT
IN WHOSE
SPIRIT
THERE IS
NO GUILE.

 
Psalm 31:1-2
 
How many...besides me, of course, have these times when you think you will accomplish deeds and activities, and find that nothing you plan turns out to be God's plan.  I have learned to take it as it comes and not to stress out over the things that I can not change and try to live accordingly.  And I don't look for challenges.  They seem to find me.
 

 
END
 
 




No comments: