Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cleaning 'n stuff

In my attempts to reorganize and simplify I found a package of 7 pair of new white socks, a package of new white underwear, new pajamas and a new pullover sleeveless turtle neck shell, never worn. I forgot that I had them There are some things that I don't remember in that week before surgery. I am glad to have rediscovered these items. I can use them.

I went to subway for a sandwich. No wonder they can sell a foot long for 5 bucks. They are a bit skimpy on the meat, but still it was good.

I pulled a 40 lb. bag of potting soil out of the van and dragged it into the yard. I had to use my right hand/arm as much as I could, mostly steering the bag. I guess I will pay for it.

10 PM...continued from draft.

The Topsy Turvy planter now has a tomato in it. I didn't do it. When Chuck came to mow the yard he did it for me. Trying to haul that bag about was just too much and I guess I will take a pain pill before going to bed. It aggravates the snot out of me that I can not do many of the things I did six months ago.

I am trying to clean house. I can not move furniture, but need to clean behind some things. I will figure out a way, though.

I wash only small loads of cloths now. That works well. I have some in the dryer now even though it is late. My time is my own so I can stay up if I want...so there.

Chuck checked the garden. Yup, it is still there. Some things will have to be replanted as some things came up in spots. Along with the constant heavy rains that we have these past few weeks I have been invaded by ants. This happens every year.

I took one camera shot of the garden. Don't know how to do a lot of stuff yet, but I am learning. My arm has really stiffened up and is painful this eve., so I will type no more.

END

1 comment:

d.a. said...

Hope your arm gets to feeling better soon!