Saturday, May 2, 2009

JUSTICE

I watched the Kentucky Derby on TV and was really surprised by the winner of the race. I shouldn't be because I don't know that much about horses. I just go by the name of the horse or how pretty it looks to me. Very analytic...scientific, yes? I didn't bet on the horses and its a good thing. I would be very poor ,very fast. However, (blank) did bet on the horses with some of that "found money" and she lost. Justice will out. It shows that she didn't need the money: She just wanted it.

I found this tip on the Internet this eve. If you save your empty tissue boxes you can reuse them to store your plastic bags in and pull them out one at a time. I have lots plastic bags all over and seems to be a clever way to organize them and store them out of the way. I' going to try it.

I got most of the back store room cleaned out, shoveling up the bedding from the Chiclets. I put most of it back into the new condo run and the dwellers therein, are having a good time scratching through it. It kills my arm to do it, but it was a "must."

I don't go back to the Surgeon until Oct. In the meantime there is a bony protrusion at the outside of the elbow It looks like it could poke through the skin, but I don't think it will. I think it will just bother me esp. if and when I bump it.

I was going to go shopping this afternoon, but wound up at Captain D's instead. From there I came back home because I had a headache. I forgot to take my B/P med. in the morning. I took it late, but my headache took some time to resolve. Maybe I will shop on Mon.

I am going to start experimenting with my post, so don't be surprised to see some oddities here and there.

Tomorrow, being Sunday, I will not post.

No comments: