Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nap time

This picture remind me a little bit of upstate New York with the mountains in the background.

I didn't get everything done today that I had planned on doing. I got most of what I wanted to do accomplished. The one thing that I didn't get done is to go to Wal-Mart. I guess tomorrow I will go again. It was so hot that my cloths were saturated and clinging. I did go to the library and to Lowe's and got that done. I also dropped of some odds 'n ends at the Salvation Army. There was a long line up at the back door...I guess waiting to go in for lunch. I forgot to go back to the drug store for my eye drops, but I can do that tomorrow, too.


I didn't sleep well last night and was awake well before dawn. Finally I just got up around 7 A.M. and did some odd jobs around the house. That is why I had to take a little nap around 3:30 P.M.


Last eve. as I was looking out the kitchen window, there was that Woodchuck munching away in the tall grass next door. A happy, fat critter was he. Why shouldn't he be? He has a garden, tall grass next door and a trash pile to hide in. He has already done damage under and about my storage shed. I will try putting moth balls down his tunnel and see if his sniffer rebels and he might move elsewhere.


Another aspect of unkempt property is the big mosquitoes that thrive there. They feast with a vengeance, especially in the early eve. hrs. or when the sun goes behind a cloud...hate um.


This has been an non-eventual day...I lead a dull life and am happy to do so. I should sleep good tonight....LOL.


END

No comments: