Tuesday, August 25, 2009

TUMERIC

Tumeric is a spice from the far east and in China. It is supposed to help elevate the following ailments and symptoms that plague us all at one time or another. It is used for:
Atherosclerosis
Bacterial infections
Bloody urine
Bruises
Chest pain
Gallstones
Gastritis
Hemorrhage
Intestinal gas
Irritable bowel
Liver disorders
Jaundice
Local pain inflammation
Menstrual problems
Osteoarthritis
Parasite infestations
Rheumatoid arthritis
Sharp intestinal pains
Toothaches
Ulcers
Viral infection
Six or seven months ago Tumeric was the latest fad; all the rage for those that try and use natural herb and spice remedies. Naturally, I went out and bought some, too. Now I am trying it because of my blood pressure and pulse not behaving. I have been putting it in my coffee in the morning and sprinkling on other foods, as well. As I have just re-started using it, I don't know what the results will be, but this morning my B/P was down 10 pts. It was 135/54. Now if I can just get my pulse up out of my socks. I will continue using Tumeric and see what happens and post it if it helps.
My Internet modem went out again and I called At&t again. The tech. replaced the modem with a larger modem that is meant for businesses. It works. Next week I will be hooked up to broadband and maybe I won't have theses problems anymore.
The woodchuck evaded the trap by digging a hole right next to it. Smart "chuck, but I'm gonna get him yet. I didn't work in the garden today, but I noticed that what tomatoes I have on the vine have developed that black rot and are falling off the vine. Bad.
END

No comments: