Saturday, August 8, 2009

Semi-sick

I didn't get much done today because I was semi-sick with nausea and my head and neck felt it was being squeezed like a melon. I thought it was my blood pressure, but I finally figured it out-my body doesn't like the pain pill Percocet/Endocet. This particular pain pill is for discomfort of the elbow/arm. Since I thought I would be overusing my "poo liddle aum" I took a half tablet. Not good. The person I was going with changed her mind and wanted to go to other places instead, which we did. As the day progressed I was feeling yuckier and yuckier and she was well aware of my dilemma, but she had to stop for a coke, chase an old lady who cut her off, give her the finger, blow the horn at drivers who were going to slow and generally be obnoxious behind the wheel. Never again will I ride with that woman..

I did not get my tomatoes. I did get some really good peaches at the local farmer's market. I got them for the freezer, but I had to eat at least one. They melt in your mouth, they are so good. The pears are about ready to pick, too. But darn it, I have no tomatoes.

My sickness has about worn off, but I still feel the effects of the medicine. I am just sooo delicate...LOL! I guess I will take a Darvocet next time I need something.

Obama is busy putting his foot in his mouth as are his little minions. The real Obama is oozing forth and into the bloodstream of America. I know you have heard of septicemia..well, now be aware of a new disease called Septi-Obam-ous, a virulent arcade of pustules that causes Peon'-u, you little peon'. Really bad stuff to be exposed to and hard to eradicate once infected. I don't think there is a vaccine available for it yet. When it is finally developed and becomes available to the unwashed, starving Ameri-cuses, it will surely have a wide range of side effects. Hmmm?Remember, you heard it here first. LOL'S

Tomorrow, being Sunday and I don't post on Sunday, will become Peach Day. END

P.S. If I see Sept-Obam-ous show up in other blogs I will know that other people are actually reading this post, other than my poor, brave very few followers...sigh.

No comments: