Thursday, August 13, 2009

'round town

Well, I have been around and about town doing some necessary odd errands and trip to the Dr., then to the library. Now I am sleepy.

Patsy had her surgery this morning and her husband Kevin says they think they "got it all." I hope so since kidney problems and a few other genetic boo boos seem to run in the family. The Dr. had me go to the lab and test me, too. I was already there, so it wasn't really much extra time. While we were talking I told him Obama wants him to give me (everyone) "end of life counseling." He dipped his head and just snickered. He told me that when he first started practising he paid $15.00 a year for his Mal Practice insurance and is now paying $13,000 per year. Most Dr.s around this area are not happy with the way the government gets in your/their faces.

I had intended to stop at the grocery store for milk, eggs and bread, but just came on home. I have everything under the sun stocked up except those 3 items. I guess I can hold out for a couple of days.

I am making this a short post because I am sleepy...besides I got a new book. I hope I can keep my eyes open to start it tonight.

END

No comments: