Saturday, August 29, 2009

Not much...but something


This is of part of my back yard in the spring time. The garden had just been planted. Now It needs to be cleaned out. You can see the pear tree next to the storage building...and the tall grass next door.
I slept last night without the interruptions of gremlins, aliens or blue boys from planet HPD. Today I got away from the house and away from the phone. If the phone didn't work I would miss it, but for now I wouldn't mind if it didn't ring for a few days.


My eye drop medication was straightened out and I picked it up this morning. I still didn't go to Wal-Mart, but that's OK. I will on Monday. Right now all the checks are out and the stores are full.


I drove down by the river and watched the Ohio flow for a bit. It is peaceful and no one to bother me. I wanted to get a picture of a tugboat coming down the river, but all that were out on the waters were speed boats. Any other time there would be plenty of tugboats pulling coal down to all parts south. I think people will need that coal this winter.


I got to have my supper last night without the phone ringing or someone showing up unannounced. I caught myself speed eating...I guess an unconscious gulping of food-meals, while I could. I slowed myself down, trying to enjoy my meal for a change. Today I ate at Shonny's and enjoyed the lunch at leisure. No one can find me at Shonny's...hehe.


There isn't much to post. There isn't much on TV so I guess I will read my book


END


1 comment:

d.a. said...

Nice to have that quiet time now & then!