Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Always work to do

All this growth needs to removed from the fence.
These two piles were larger, but I have been cutting the branches even shorter with the loppers. The pile of Morning Glory vines in the bag at the bottom right, along with other debre', was set out for pick up in the morning. I have more to trim back in the upper left corner. It progresses slowly.
Most of the garden is cleaned out. I still need to get rid of the tomato plants, and bag the leavings and rake off the garden. You can see how dry the yard is. At the very end of the fence is a bush/brush that has over grown through the the fence and into the yard.
Some things take time to do. I wound the trimmer string on the trimmer. Then I had to sweep some little leaves off the back patio, put tools away and lock everything up. The little things eat into your time and you get less done than you hoped for.
I did do other things today; such as wash and dry cloths and feed myself. Also, the regular trash had to be taken out for pick up. I might get more done if I could just yank the phone off the wall. I am starting to hate that phone. I still won't answer it when I am trying to eat a meal.
I have not planned for tomorrow. I have let the kitchen go in order to work outside. That, and washing more cloths, may be my agenda for tomorrow. I will decide tomorrow.
END

No comments: