Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sister Alexi's Fudge

SISTER ALEXI'S FUDGE
1 1/2 sticks of butter or margarine
3 cups sugar
2/3 cups evaporated milk
1 seven oz.jar of Marshmallow creme
1 twelve oz. jar Peanut Butter
2 tsp. Vanilla
Combine butter, sugar, and evaporated milk in a sauce pan. On med. heat stir constantly until mixture comes to a boil. Cook approximately five minutes until mixture comes to a soft boil stage(234 degrees on candy thermometer).
Remove from heat. Stir in Peanut Butter, then Marshmallow Creme. Add vanilla last. Stir until well blended.
Pour into buttered 10x16 inch foil lined pan. Let fudge cool. Cut into squares. A Pizza wheel works works well for cutting fudge.
****
This afternoon I gave myself a "left handed haircut." I can't get my right hand/arm high enough and behind my head, to call it a anything else. I did OK and it doesn't look bad at at all. The right backside is not perfect, but all things considered it is "purty dern good." In other words, the little flaws are not very noticeable.
The reason I didn't go to the beauty shop is because she always, always, goes up the side of my face with clippers. I have asked her not to, but she does anyway. She also cut the sides very short. So, I did it myself and am pleased with the results. This is my first attempt to do my own hair two years....yea!
I went to Wal Mart to exchange my new Go Phone. I was talking with Debbie and the phone went black; now warning; not nothing. I forgot to put the user manual back in the box...so now
I have to make another trip. Waa!
END

No comments: