Monday, September 6, 2010

SHORT POST

It has been a quite Labor Day. I did some yard work, but not too much. The neighbors were having a barbecue next door and I didn't want to disturb them. I did run the mower for a short time, maybe 15 minutes or so, and the trimmer until it ran out of line. The trimmer doesn't make that much noise and I was working on the other side of the yard. I did a little pruning the day and that is just about noiseless. I didn't want to disturb anyone out in their yards enjoying the day.

I am looking for a recipe for flat bread. If can find one I will try it out and see if I like it. What I find in the stores is the thin, round, tortilla bread. I want something something square and a little thicker.

Because there isn't much to write about-this a short post.

END

No comments: