Thursday, September 16, 2010

Woe to the computer

I am not going to post much this evening, mostly because it has been a quite, uneventful day. We had some rain yesterday which we needed and could use more of the same. I noticed a small cantaloupe growing in what is left of the weeds in the garden. I will let it grow and see how big it might get. I ate the other one. It didn't get very large either, but it did get ripe.



I ate an early supper of bacon and eggs around 3:30 this afternoon. It just seemed to appeal to me and I have been hungry all day and stuffing my face accordingly. After that I was semi- satisfied. I think I need to go to The Golden Corral and stuff myself and let them do the dishes.



Another good reason for not offering of a post is that the computer has been naughty and letters, word and sentences have been all over the page. I edit constantly in order to make sense of what I write. So, this is it for tonight.



END

No comments: