Friday, September 3, 2010

Zippo

I have been visiting some of the pawn shops today. I didn't find anything that I really needed, but did happen upon two Zippo lighters. One had a small wire holding the hinge in place. The other Zippo Lighter was in good condition. It was priced for $20.00, but I offered $15.00 for it and got it. I am sure I could have spent my money more wisely, but what the heck. A Zippo Lighter has a lifetime warranty/ guarantee. It will outlast me.

I am not the only person having trouble with my wireless Internet provider Insight. Really strange noise(s) come through my computer and television. It sounds like some type of radio interference, similar to some one with a ham radio, but not quite the same. I can type a word into this post and it comes out all scrambled, in another sentence or paragraph.

Today was a really pretty day and the temperature is supposed to drop to about 58 degrees tonight. I can live with that.

Where I had the root canal done-it has been very sore all along the gum line. I hope it goes away soon.

I stopped at the Golden Corral for supper. The place was packed. All the checks were out and every one was out spending their money, including me.

I bought some cookies to put into the freezer: some will never make It into the freezer.

End

1 comment:

zippo lighters said...

Zippo lighters, yes pawn shops accepts them, they are like the bags that can be brought to pawnshops. These are great little investments too.