Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dust Bowl

I spent most of the day doing yard work. I mowed the grass; I should say I "dusted" the lawn. The mower kicked up more dust and dirt than the DUST BOWL of the 30's. It is so dry. Some weeds don't know that and continue to grow anyway. I also bagged more garden residue and the brush I left to dry out. Dry residue takes up less room when you bag it.

I am pretty tired after a day in the hot sun. It is still in the 90's here...in the middle of September. It is supposed to be in the 90's next week, too. Too warm while October lurks just on the next page of the calender. I wonder what surprises November and winter has up it's cold, cold sleeve.

I am going to change Internet providers because of all the trouble I have with trying to post/write anything. There is never ending interference with this provider. I know that they will not own up to this problem, but it is due to insufficient security on their end, not mine. It is just a question of enough money to switch over.

I was tired enough to take a nap at 7:30 PM. Now I am hungry. Got to go find something good to eat...bye.

END

No comments: