Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tea Party Night



Tonight was a Tea Party meeting night. It was pretty interesting. A couple of older fellows got kind of rowdy and hostile toward one of the candidates, a doctor who said we didn't belong in Iraq and said he liked Obama's health plan. The moderator had to go and speak to them. Anyway, Dr. Watkins started out on the wrong foot and lost most of the support of the people there...and he knew he had stepped into a pile of goo.

Someone woke me up around 7:30 A.M.-ringing the door bell several times. I am not going to the door in all my resplendent glory or lack thereof. Nope.
The Bean Soup turned out well and I just had a portion. The one thing about Bean Soup and all that fiber is that it will "eliminate" all your problems and give all those nasty toxins that accumulate in your system...the old "heave ho."

I'm not writing much tonight because I m tired. "You know who" has called me several times today right in the middle of some activities during the day and even while I was out.


****

NO MAN WHEN HE LIGHTS A

CANDLE COVERS IT, BUT SETS

IT ON A CANDLESTICK SO

THAT WHO ENTERS MIGHT

SEE THE LIGHT

****

Luke 8:16


END




No comments: