Saturday, March 26, 2011

Books

I have finished off  two books and set one aside because I have read it before, but forgot that I had.  One was a pretty good little western and the other was a sort of transcendental kind of book.  I finished that, too, as it was really about the choices of salvation or not.  It was sort of odd, but I did read it all the way through because it was actually a book about Christ, in a wordy...play on big words and meanings.  It was about one man's journey through life.  If anyone would want to read the book it is entitled CHASM by Randy Alcorn.  The good little western was entitled WIND OF TIMES by Mary A. Benton.  They were both good book, each in their own way.

So, you see what I did with my time during this crazy weather: eat and read.

I did get up early this morning so I guess I will go to bed early.  I think tomorrow I will make a spice cake with raisins.  I do like spice cake!

*
PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU,
MY PEACE I GIVE TO YOU;
DO NOT LET YOUR HEART
BE TROUBLED,
OR BE AFRAID.
*
John 14: 27
*
END



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Mabel!!

After I home church this morning I need to get in the craft room and do some more glazing. The crunch is on to get ready for the sale on the 9th and I want to squeeze in one more firing between now and then. With all the appointments we have each week it is a bit hard to get the time to glaze.

Its downright cold here this morning with the temperature being only 27. So its a good day to glaze, LOL.

Enjoy your Sunday and send me some of the spice cake, LOL.

Love, Alice