Friday, March 11, 2011

Tired tonight

I didn't go to bed until after 4 A. M. this morning as I stayed up watching the news as it came in about the Japanese earthquake.  So..I am a little tired and won't write much.

This area is on the New Madrid fault line so it makes you stop and think.  We are not anywhere near being prepared for a major quake as the Japanese were/are.  I have an emergency disaster bag...do you?

Th temperature only got up to 52 F. It really was not a very good day for a lot of outdoor work. I am really tired-sleepy-anyway.

*
IN THE MORNING
I WILL DIRECT
MY PRAYER TO THEE
AND LOOK UP.
*
Ps. 5:3
*
END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Morning Mabel,

I woke up tired this morning. I think it was from all the out door work I tried to get done yesterday.

I picked up a lot of twigs and small branches that had blown down with the winter storms. But alas it is so windy today, more are blowing down.

We are also on the New Madrid fault here and have felt a few small earthquakes over the years. You are right, I don't think many are prepared. They say we are over due for a big one here and its going to happen.

I guess I am as prepared as I can be. I have always tried to be prepared for most emergency situations. We live in tornado alley. We can get some wicked ice storms and blizzards here too.

Let's hope we don't shake rattle and roll any time soon, LOL. We have enough to deal with.

Have a blessed day!
Alice