Tuesday, June 14, 2011

EEEEK?

Yesterday I took a late afternoon shower as I was all stinky and sweaty after working in the yard most of the day.  So...imagine my surprise when I got up and went into the bathroom this morning...to find a mouse in my bathtub.  I went to find something to "defunct" it with and came back to find that it had squirmed up under the bathmat.  In order to send it to Mickey Land I would have to bash it under the mat and have mat-bash mess.  I therefore went to find the mouse bait only to find that said mouse got up, out, and away.  Which sort of pleases me because I hate killing little mice, mouses or moses, big or small.  I don't know how the mouse got into the tub or how it got out, but I am glad it is gone and stays gone.

I took myself to the beauty shop and got a haircut.  Now, some of the gray is gone and my hair is a lot neater.
I didn't get much done today.  It did rain; a nice, gentle rain.  We are expecting more tonight, but maybe not so summer easy rain.  I didn't get much done inside either, other than taking some things to the library for their sales table and getting a few books and a movie.

I have some items to go to the Good Will Store and will find more as I sort through some things as I continue to de-junk odds and ends.  I have several working TV remotes and several working phones that are going.  Why do we save such stuff?Tomorrow I will sort some of the other stuff I have "saved."
END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good morning Mabel!!

We are currently having some thunderstorms here. The garden is getting a good soaking. I have to run errands this morning and then will continue working to get my office set up.

Glad the mouse is finally gone. I would not have killed it anyway. I would have found a way to catch it if my cat didn't get to it first, LOL.

Hope you have a great day. I need to feed the cat and dog and get my day started, LOL.

Love ya, Alice