Monday, June 27, 2011

SOME DAYS...

There are some days when there isn't much happening..going on..or much to write about.  This seems to be one of those days.

It rained all through the night of Saturday and Sunday and in the morning.  Today it rained hard again.  We have had plenty of rain this past week.

Still no blossoms on my tomato plants.  I wonder if they have been treated  so they will not produce.  They are supposed to be "heritage plants.  The plants are lush, but there isn't a single flower to be seen.

I may start adding pictures again soon.  Of what...who knows.

Beverly  and Stu should be getting back from their " gold mining trip" late tomorrow night.  I am sure they will be all tired out from lugging all that gold dust around.

That is  my feeble mind can conjure up.

END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good morning Mabel!!

We have had a lot of rain here too. But the sun is shining this morning and the air seems cleaner and fresher after all the rain.

Could you please send me an email I need to ask you a couple of questions privately. My email addy is ceramics_lady@mchsi.com Thanks!!

Have an awesome day!
Love, Alice